Clear every engagement you have for next week, we’re making the very effervescent Boho Beach picnic quilt!
Just in time for summer, Paul Leger designed this quilt using fabrics from the newest collection of Banyan Batiks Boho Beach. This quilt spells ‘picnic in sunny weather, not a cloud in the sky’! And the new collection is available now!
Not only are we making this quilt with Paul, but in the process, he’ll walk us through the 4 methods of making HSTs. He’ll explain which method is best for the type of project at hand or the amount of fabric being used to make them. You don’t want to miss it.
Here are some of the other colorways he’s using this week and a photo of the finished quilt top at the end. If you wish to follow along, I’ve listed the fabric requirements below so you can get your fabric in the next few days.
fabric requirements for the Boho Beach picnic quilt
- (2) ¼ yd pieces of Banyan Batiks Boho Beach fabric
- (2) ½ yd pieces of Banyan Batiks Boho Beach fabric
- (2) ¾ yd pieces of Banyan Batiks Boho Beach fabric
- (1) ⅔ yd piece of Banyan Batiks Boho Beach fabric for binding
- (1) 5 yd piece of White on White as the background fabric
Gather your fabrics, join us Monday, June 3, 2019 on QUILTsocial.