Need one last hand made gift? Here’s a great idea from quilter Robin Bogaert of QUILTINGINTHELOFT to the rescue! She has several time saving tips on getting this quilt done.
She highlights Banyan Batiks Jungle Rose in the Cool colorway.
TIP 1: get cool fabric! The fabric will do half the job with it’s eye-catching color and pattern design!
TIP 2: I’ll save you a whole lot of time, and give you the material list now so you can shop for your Banyan Batiks Jungle Rose fabric!
For this quilt I chose the following from Jungle Rose Cool Banyan Batiks:
- 2¾ yds 80410-63 (includes piecing, backing & binding).
- ⅜ yd 80411-63
- ⅜ yd 80411-74
- ⅜ yd 80412-71
- ⅜ yd 80413-63
- ⅜ yd 80413-69
- ⅜ yd 80413-72
- ⅜ yd 80414-69
- ⅜ yd 80415-61
- ⅜ yd 80415-74
- Fairfield Quilter’s 80/20 Quilt Batting (small 45″ x 60″)
- HeatnBond Lite Iron-On Adhesive Value Pack
- SpraynBond by HeatnBond Temporary Quilt Basting Spray
- thread to match piecing and quilting (Gütermann cotton 50wt color #7760 for piecing and Gütermann Variegated cottton 50wt Bahama Ocean for quilting)
- template plastic or card stock for arc template
- paper, pencil and a black marker (for optional quilt designs)
- chalk marker and/or blue wash out pen (for optional quilt designs)
We start Monday, December 2nd! Be there!