I signed up to be part of a quilted postcards exchange. While I made good efforts during the past year to get the post cards done ON TIME, as the deadline crept closer – I was still only half done the post cards. However I’m happy to report that I sat down the other night and got all twelve postcards done! I just need to get them addressed and put in the mail (or make arrangements to hand deliver) One set of six postcards here’s a close up so you can actually see that it is a quilt on a clothes line. And those silly girls in embroidery were checking to see if my binding was on right! Very simple, but adorable! Here’s the second set of six. I used burlap for the backing and free motioned silk leaves. Again, very simple, but pretty neat.